Because your privacy is important to us, Right Scan Right Time operates according to the following guidelines, and requires any third-party service provider to do the same.
Collecting personal information
- Right Scan Right Time will explicitly notify you when information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“personal information”) is needed. This information is typically requested when registering on the website or when taking action. When possible, Right Scan Right Time will provide a method to make sure that your personal information is correct and current.
- Cookies are files stored on your hard drive that contain information about you and your preferences. For example, a cookie might record which pages within the site you visited, to help Right Scan Right Time customize the view for you the next time you visit.
- Only the information that you fill in or otherwise provide can be stored in a cookie. For example, the Right Scan Right Time site will not have (or be able to record) your e-mail address unless you choose to type it. By allowing the Right Scan Right Time site to create a cookie, you are not giving Right Scan Right Time or any other site access to the rest of your computer. Cookies created by visiting the Right Scan Right Time site can only be read by the Right Scan Right Time site.
- It is standard in the web industry to use “cookies,” and many major sites use them to provide useful features for their visitors. “Cookies” themselves do not identify individual users, although they do identify a user’s computer.
- Most browsers are initially set to accept “cookies.” If you’d prefer, you can set yours to refuse “cookies.” However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Right Scan Right Time’s website if you do so.
- Any and all messages sent by you through our site are saved to our database. Right Scan Right Time can review all messages sent from the site.
Use of personal information
- Right Scan Right Time uses your personal information to provide customized information and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from Right Scan Right Time.
- Right Scan Right Time site uses your personal information to operate the site and to deliver services. Right Scan Right Time does not sell or release personal information.
Disclosure of personal information
- Right Scan Right Time may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Right Scan Right Time or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Right Scan Right Time, the site or the users of Right Scan Right Time, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Right Scan Right Time site or the public.
- The Right Scan Right Time site may have several necessary service partners who assist in providing the service or product associated with the site. As part of the operations of the site, these companies may have access to your personal information. Without this relationship the Right Scan Right Time partner could not provide its service to you. These service partners must also adhere to these privacy guidelines, and will not have permission to sell (or make any other use of) your personal information.